[Skinning] 1-600 - MMOCrawlerbots | WoW Bot Forum
Important: Please register to use the 20 minutes trial version or buy the bot!
Bot ready for World of Warcraft 5.4.2 Build 17688
If you have troubles with updating: Download the new UpdateLauncher.exe and replace the old one.

UpdateLauncher DOWNLOAD

Wow Bot: CrawlerBot Last version: click here State: EU:workingUS:working

• [Skinning] 1-600 4 4
Currently:  

Author Topic: [Skinning] 1-600  (Read 5526 times)

February 10, 2013, 00:56:17 AM
Reply #15

joco Offline

• View Profile
Totally agree, a bot is a always a bot and the only way to be safe and not beeing caught botting is to not bot at all.

I wish you a good night sleep (or play).
=)

BR JoCo
If you like my profiles please give me a +rep. Thats after all the whole idea with the button. ^^

February 10, 2013, 01:06:19 AM
Reply #16

joco Offline

• View Profile
Is there any way you could add Alliance skinning in the 1-150 range?

0-140 in alliance zones are added.

May the skinning Gods be with you!

BR JoCo
If you like my profiles please give me a +rep. Thats after all the whole idea with the button. ^^

February 15, 2013, 04:36:49 AM
Reply #17

BadWolf Offline

• View Profile
I am trying to use this profile, I have downloaded it several times. and some reason when i go to select profile it shows empty. but when i look outside of bot view it shows them. then i changed it to view in notepad but no idea what they were before to change back, so please help on both fronts.

Wolf

February 15, 2013, 09:27:48 AM
Reply #18

Justme20132 Offline

• View Profile
Ok Badwolf,

First to check, when you downloaded it, did you place it in the Firefox > Profile > Gatherer > xxxxx folder ?

Second when you start the bot up, did you choose Gatherer from the drop down menu before clicking start so that its looking for the .ini files instead of say .cgrind ?

And lastly there is info in the file when you open it with notepad correct? Its just when it asks you to select a profile you cant see it ?

Regards.
Regards,
Justme20132

legi, intellexi, et condemnavi

February 15, 2013, 09:59:55 AM
Reply #19

BadWolf Offline

• View Profile
Thanks for replying, it is in desktop >> Help Folder (is what I named it) and popped into the gather folder.
when I go look is not .ini all files are reading cgrind, so when i go to settings >> gather >> skinning 1- 600 it is blank, but when I go look in folder it shows all plus the jpg and all files .cgrind

i was trying to change them from cgrind to .ini

I attached screenshot.

and again Thanks for trying to help an old man

February 15, 2013, 10:12:41 AM
Reply #20

Justme20132 Offline

• View Profile
Right.

Unless im mistaken (and im sure joco will correct me soon enough if I am), because of the nature of skinning (ie it requires you to kill first and loot) it needs to go under grind.

So instead of  Help Folder > Profile > Gathering > <your folder here>
it wants to be   Help Folder > Profile > Grinding > <your folder here>

Then from your drop down list ont he bot app you select grinding making sure in settings to have loot all mobs ticked.

The .cgrind extension is correct though now that ive had some coffee to wake myself up again :)

Go give that a try and see if it fixes your problem :)
Regards,
Justme20132

legi, intellexi, et condemnavi

February 15, 2013, 10:16:53 AM
Reply #21

BadWolf Offline

• View Profile
most awesome sauce info. Thank you very much, I will try when i play later time to sleep before wife wakes up for work and scolds me again. LOL. <3 my wife.

February 15, 2013, 10:21:00 AM
Reply #22

joco Offline

• View Profile
Right.

Unless im mistaken (and im sure joco will correct me soon enough if I am), because of the nature of skinning (ie it requires you to kill first and loot) it needs to go under grind.

So instead of  Help Folder > Profile > Gathering > <your folder here>
it wants to be   Help Folder > Profile > Grinding > <your folder here>

Then from your drop down list ont he bot app you select grinding making sure in settings to have loot all mobs ticked.

The .cgrind extension is correct though now that ive had some coffee to wake myself up again :)

Go give that a try and see if it fixes your problem :)

Hi Dear boters and old mans =)

You my friend are absolutly correct mr Justme20132.

Fly to the area you want to kill, loot and skin mobs.

1. Open bot when in game.
2. Choose Grinding from dropdown menu. (its must be grinding, NOT gathering.)
3. Push start.
4. Go to folder were you saved the .zip you downloaded.
5. Open the file you want to use. (if you are in Stonetalon then you choose "140-200 medium leather - stonetalon") be sure to look at the jpg were to stand when you start the bot.
6. Watch magic computer work by it self =)

Be sure you have ticked the loot AND the skin mobs box in settings.

And yeah, the grinding files are .cgrind, thats right, dont try to change them.

BR JoCo

« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 10:42:20 AM by joco »

March 18, 2013, 20:40:49 PM
Reply #23

treewalker2068 Offline

• View Profile
I am having an issue with this bot. My toon will targ new mobs. The priority seems to be Kill>Loot>Kill>skin

I m only getting a point every 8 mins. can this be fixed? should be Skin>loot>skin>kill. other than this issue it works great. Also can flying be added into this grind. it is forcing all ground running and no mounting.

TY for all ur time and effort.

I have found the issue for the looting problem. The pull rad and grind rad needs to be adjusted.

I have taken the 140-200 bot and re-maped it using smaller waypoints. Once I work out all the bugs I will link it to you and you can use it in your pack if you want. Also the only other problem I see is the area has to many groups of mobs and he is having to kill faster than he can skin and it is making him forget to skin.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 23:30:17 PM by treewalker2068 »

March 21, 2013, 19:11:18 PM
Reply #24

Woodstah Offline

• View Profile
First off all i would like to thank you for putting in the time and effort to make this very nice compilation of grinding profiles.

I have several issues atm:
- Grinding in scholozar basin seems to be bugging. A waypoint close to the nesingwary basecamp is aired and will bug the char. The mod will think he is stuck and will keep jumping from left to right whilst there is nothing that is holding him in place except for a waypoint in the air.
- Grinding in stonetalon mountains is tricky to say the least. I've tried it with a hunter and a shaman and they both tend to die a lot due to the thickness of mobs. Maybe there is a alternative for a different spot where to grind as a lower lvl?

Other than that the profiles are awesome and have made me a lot of money already!

March 22, 2013, 23:54:39 PM
Reply #25

jnorris1014 Offline

• View Profile
using the light leather grind in southern barrens and bot is only skinning 1/4 the mobs it kills any sujestions

March 24, 2013, 00:17:36 AM
Reply #26

joco Offline

• View Profile
using the light leather grind in southern barrens and bot is only skinning 1/4 the mobs it kills any sujestions

Yeah, its not the path that is wrong, just that the bot cant handle multi skinning atm.
It only skins your last kill.
But i think they are working on it, so perhaps in the future it will handle multi skinning.

/BR JoCo

March 24, 2013, 01:32:05 AM
Reply #27

jnorris1014 Offline

• View Profile
its not multi skinning....it kills one mob and leaves it and goes to kill something else and will leave the one dead mob

March 24, 2013, 18:28:20 PM
Reply #28

joco Offline

• View Profile
its not multi skinning....it kills one mob and leaves it and goes to kill something else and will leave the one dead mob

Hmmm, weird =/ Have no clue whats failing .
Sorry.

BR JoCo

March 24, 2013, 21:45:10 PM
Reply #29

seedlord Offline

• View Profile
its not you or your profile .. its the bot itself

* Recent Topics

* Useful Stuff