Sending mail not working/and water glitch and chat log - MMOCrawlerbots | WoW Bot Forum
Important: Please register to use the 20 minutes trial version or buy the bot!
Bot ready for World of Warcraft 5.4 Build 17399

UpdateLauncher DOWNLOAD

Wow Bot: CrawlerBot Last version: click here State: EU: working US:working

Author Topic: Sending mail not working/and water glitch and chat log  (Read 71 times)

October 22, 2013, 22:45:17 PM

Demonwolfgal Offline

• View Profile
Mail:
Ok i have everything  click for the mail "Toon named" loot mobs and mine   but when my bags are full keeps on Minning ore  and not going to mail box ! I Check this profile make sure got mailing option and does on the editpro
I have  Enchanting bag with slots open does it  matter if u have bag with non slots related  to bag space?
I've tryed both and it failed but i was wondering here my log and profile im using.

Water:
Time to time I'll have water glitching going in circle with same profile why back was  the bot its self 

chat log:  I keep getting kf64 spamming in bot with random ppl nameds 2 Ive up date this bot with launcher   daily

Thank you  for ur time demonwolfgal  <3
                                                                                                               have a botting day :)

October 23, 2013, 16:30:10 PM
Reply #1

Hamburger Offline

• View Profile
Did you tiked the also the option "Send post to" ? The bags have to be full ( not the number on the bag / all bags have to be full)

October 31, 2013, 16:00:29 PM
Reply #2

Demonwolfgal Offline

• View Profile
yes I've clicked "send to" I removed my enchanting bag and put other gathering bag and working now but there still issues of the  bot chat/action thing as seen in photo there no one online with names /2 or/1 with time from bot and my addon in game time keeps spamming this over and over any ideas? :o

remove the other one forgot add photo :3

* Recent Topics

Re: [Skinning] 1-600 by joco
[Today at 15:22:29]

Kräuter Farmen - Pandaria ? by Weelol
[Today at 15:22:05]

Re: NAgrand lev 65+ Grinding by joco
[Today at 15:20:26]

Re: 80 - 83 Hyjal by Aimstream
[Today at 14:30:29]

Re: [NEW] Pandaria Questing Mode by darkcloud278
[Today at 13:35:42]