Important: Please register to see attachments and use the bot.

Author Topic: Try to create your own Profile!  (Read 161 times)

January 12, 2013, 13:33:14 PM

riarry

• View Profile
I see many request here, so I want to show you, how easy it is to create your own Profile.

First you should think about which mobs you want to grind and prepare a route which the bot will follow. If you're planning the route you should avoid difficult areas like slopes or many trees in small areas.

Run the Waypoints different times and look for any problems which may occur. Not the optimal route for as many mobs as possible is needed! A good route for a bot is a safe one.

Also look how many mobs you will pull! If you're running across a camp, the bot maybe will not survive! Don't forget a Vendor or a Mailbox.

You want to share your profile? Great, but you should run a well test. Add a screenshot of the Waypoints and where the bot should start! Give some information about the difficult. Is a strong Class needed? Do you prefer a special Custom Class? What gear should the toon have?

And finally watch this tutorial:
MMoCrawlerBot -Create a Grindmodeprofile

If you have further questions you should take a look in the Guide Section. The Editor can found here: Profile Edit Pro
chaos panic disorder 'my job here is done'
--- NO SUPPORT VIA PM ---

January 12, 2013, 14:19:59 PM
Reply #1

Hamburger

• View Profile
Awesome Video +rep :-D

January 12, 2013, 19:55:06 PM
Reply #2

Res

• The Hungarian ;D
    • View Profile
I see many request here, so I want to show you, how easy it is to create your own Profile.

First you should think about which mobs you want to grind and prepare a route which the bot will follow. If you're planning the route you should avoid difficult areas like slopes or many trees in small areas.

Run the Waypoints different times and look for any problems which may occur. Not the optimal route for as many mobs as possible is needed! A good route for a bot is a safe one.

Also look how many mobs you will pull! If you're running across a camp, the bot maybe will not survive! Don't forget a Vendor or a Mailbox.

You want to share your profile? Great, but you should run a well test. Add a screenshot of the Waypoints and where the bot should start! Give some information about the difficult. Is a strong Class needed? Do you prefer a special Custom Class? What gear should the toon have?

And finally watch this tutorial:
MMoCrawlerBot -Create a Grindmodeprofile

If you have further questions you should take a look in the Guide Section. The Editor can found here: Profile Edit Pro

Nice Video But There Arent Too Much Request Half of them or more are outdated requests.
And who have premium they want Hard to code down profiles... :d like questing profiles and costume modes... :/

But thanks&+rep !:) Might i can use it in the future:D hehe
The Button's Function is to say thanks to the forum user who helped on you or made a great usable profile etc.. for everyone:) |Thx for The Premium CBTeam!!<3|

* Useful Links

WoW Bot - CrawlerBot
* Download
* Guide
* Info & Clip

* Useful Stuff